Brokerages often struggle to ensure there is consistent branding across the board on all marketing collateral for various reasons. It’s important to address this issue because brand consistency is more than just a good idea, especially in this day and age. Brand consistency is a way to ensure that your brand has a meaningful message for consumers.
The most important thing to remember about brand consistency is that it contributes to your brand’s positive reputation among customers; without it, the meaning of your brand would vary across its various touch points. Brand consistency allows consumers to become acquainted with the brand and improves their perception of its uniqueness.
We use this strategy to remind your target market about your brand and its long-term benefits. Several innovations, research, and creative marketing programs are developed in response to changing marketing trends in order to keep your brand in the minds of your future clients.
Every branding opportunity you miss is a potentially lost client.
And if you’re like most business owners, you probably have a lot of things on your plate right now—so many clients and projects to juggle! It can be hard to make time for something as seemingly optional as branding. But the truth is that branding is not an option—it’s essential.
Branding is not just about making sure your customers know who you are and what they can expect from your company; it’s also about empowering them to trust you with their money. And once they’ve trusted you with their money, they’ll start buying from you again and again—without even having to think about it.
Did you know that OTBx can set up pre-designed branding material including social media posts and listing flyers?
We understand that every real estate pro has unique requirements for their marketing material. That’s why we offer the tools they need to build a great brand, create appointments, sell more homes and create happier clients.
We take the time to understand your brand and create custom tiles that fit your brand perfectly. In our previous blog, we highlighted some of the ways we can design and develop your social media tiles or brochures. We hope that these helped inform you about what we can do for you to help you maximize your marketing kit.
For us it’s a no-brainer to use the marketing kit to promote your listings, and here’s why:
- Editing is fast and easy because there’s no need to code your listing websites
- We understand that your listing photos are the first impression your potential buyers see. It’s easy to drag and drop images into your website without having to worry about sacrificing the quality of your listing photos.
- All text fields are easy and simple to edit. Every single detail of your listing is easy to update and edit. From descriptions to listing status – everything can be managed on the go.
- Brand consistency is important to keep customers engaged so we make it fast and easy to customize colors, fonts, and logos so your marketing kits are always on-brand. Just ask our team to update your brokerage branding and we will take care of everything.
- We can tweak your photo size and crops, logo sizes, product description details, and more – all on their own. We get creative when editing your listings to create a great first impression.
- For both digital and print sharing, the final designs are already optimized for maximum branding impact.
Get the most out of your Marketing Kit. We’ll guide you through the process so that you can focus on what matters most: generating more sales. We live, breathe, and commit to our promise of making photos and videos ridiculously easy. Stay tuned to our next blog and get valuable tips and resources to set up your business for success today!
All you have to do is reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your brokerage branding set up and while you’re at ask our team how you can get a custom brokerage page so your agents can have ease in booking pre-approved services and get branding marketing collateral all ready to go!