You are a strategy-savvy marketer looking to work at a fast-growing digital marketing team seeking to make a real impact. As an integral member of a growing team, the ideal candidate will hit the ground running and feel comfortable engaging with each OTBX team member to communicate creative ideas, lend expertise and support wherever needed.
The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of all work related to our clients’ marketing lifecycle. Working as a part of a pod-based agency team, as the Marketing Strategist, you’re responsible for identifying audience needs and deeply understanding their behaviours, pain points, and motivations. You’ll use those insights to build and execute customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive acquisition/engagement KPIs.
It is critical that you have in-depth understanding of concepts like the customer journey, inbound marketing, content marketing, performance marketing, and other demand and traffic-generation techniques. You’re strategic and know how to develop a strategy across the customer journey that utilizes several channels including paid advertising, content, organic search, email, and other digital media. Are you still excited? Then keep on reading!
- Strategize, build and execute customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive acquisition/engagement KPIs.
- Take leadership of marketing strategy within the pod team and work with cross-functional teams to drive the same results.
- Develop strategic marketing plans around the customer journey that drive awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Utilize your strong strategic ability to develop and manage the customer journey map across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Lead and project manage the execution of your marketing strategy and programs, working with multiple collaborators from inception through execution and ultimately performance measurement and reporting.
- Collect and use customer data (attributes and behaviours) and interviews to develop advanced segmentation to enable personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Stay on top of customer marketing best practices, and consistently share the best of what you learn with your team to infuse it into your ideation, strategy and approach.
- Collaborate with freelancers, vendors, and other assets to manage timely and efficient asset creation.
Reporting & Interaction:
Role Will Report To The Following
- Digital Marketing team Lead
Role May Have The Following Direct Reports
Role Will Work Closely with the Following
- Digital Marketing Lead, Sales Team Lead, Creative Lead/Manager, Business Development Manager, Administration Lead
Role Will Be Evaluated On The Following
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to meet or exceed quarterly objectives and sales goals
- Creativity and innovation within the sales team
- Overall response time in responding to client sales enquiries
- Overall Customer Satisfaction (digital marketing clients and leads)
- Ability to meet or exceed a 65% close rate on all leads
- Accuracy in quoting and proposal preparation
- Automation in sales tracking & follow up execution
- Organization of tasks in Monday.com
- Customer service and people skills
- Supporting company growth & scaling
- Ability to delegate and manage tasks and team
- Development of new services and sales packages
- Market adoption and leadership of strategic corporate initiatives
- Ability to maximize the use of CRM tools
- Ability to maximize the sell through of Vendasta products and services
- Timeliness and responsiveness to requests and conflict resolution
- Ability to assist in increasing gross revenue per client account while improving net profit
- Achievement of owned Objectives & Key Results that support them on a quarterly basis
Background and Experience
Demonstrated Experience Should Include:
- 2 – 5 years of sales/marketing experience
- 2+ years of executive level sales experience preferred
- Cold Calling/Emailing Proficiency
- Inside Sales Lead Management
- Proven ability in relationship building and account management
- Exposure to executive communications
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe & Google Suite skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage processes
- Ability to develop and write digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of sales techniques and practices, including pitching, presenting and closing
- Experience in CRM utilization and integration
- Experience in email marketing
- Proficiency in understanding current day marketing techniques for clients to leverage
- Experience in task management software such as Asana, Slack or Monday.com
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in UI/UX
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Strong understanding of digital ad marketing
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization principles
OTBx Air provides equal employment opportunities. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. OTBx Air is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.