Ontario is finally in Stage 3! As of July 16, the Roadmap to Reopen moves into the last step of reopening Ontario. This step allows for us to continue masked services both outdoor and indoor as long as we can safely maintain a physical distancing of 2 metres from every other person on site. Our priority is always to help keep everyone safe and healthy as we continue providing service in a COVID-19 environment.
Please review our safety protocols to ensure that we keep our team and our clients safe and help minimize spread through interaction.
What does this mean for our clients?
- We require our clients to confirm that the property we are working at is free of anyone who may be ill or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We require our clients to confirm that the property we are working at is free of anyone who may be in quarantine as a result of international travel.
- We require our clients to clean and disinfect properties before our arrival.
- We require the property to have all lights on, toilet seats down and personal belongings put away.
- We are maintaining masked, social distancing guidelines while onsite.
- We will still accommodate mic’d services, socially distanced, and the technician will verbalize how to affix the mic.
What you can expect from the OTBx Air Team?
- We require our photography team to refrain from work if they are ill or have recently traveled.
- Our photography team is being supplied with face masks, gloves and sanitizer for each job they perform.
- Our team will sanitize hands prior to entering the home or wear gloves.
- Our team will wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin during any period when they are in the indoor area.
- Our photography team will change their socks or cover their shoes between jobs to reduce spread.
- Our team will not use any washroom facilities.
- Our team will refrain from touching any surfaces and other items in the property during the site visit including furniture, bedding & appliances.
- Our team will not turn off lights or close interior doors.
- We will refrain from handshaking or connecting with any party and will respect the minimum required social/physical distance (2 metres) if an interaction at the site occurs
- Any agent filming that requires a microphone will be performed at a social distance and the microphone will be sanitized between jobs.
- Our photography team will sanitize their equipment in between photoshoots.
Clients who request service during this time will be asked to acknowledge that they are aware of these restrictions and agree to them. OTBx staff are closely adhering to the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 safety protocols to keep us all as healthy and safe as possible while serving our customers during these difficult times.
We will continue to monitor and update our policies as new information and changes occur. We thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions related to our COVID-19 safety protocols, please contact us directly:
Your Partners at OTBx Air