At OTBx Air, our priority is to help keep everyone safe and healthy as we navigate the challenges of providing service in a COVID-19 environment. As of today, Tuesday, January 16, The Ontario government will allow 27 regions to transition into the province’s colour-coded reopening framework Tuesday, ending the stay-at-home order and allowing for a partial reopening of non-essential businesses. Of the regions moving into the colour-coded system, Niagara will be the only region in the grey-lockdown zone, which will allow businesses to open at 25 percent capacity.
Toronto, Peel Region, York Region and North Bay Parry Sound District are not included in the regions moving into the tiered system and the stay-at-home order will remain in place until at least Feb. 22
Chatham-Kent Hamilton, Halton Region, Durham Region, Middlesex-London, Region of Waterloo, Simcoe-Muskoka, Thunder Bay District, Wellington-Dufferin Guelph, Windsor-Essex and Southwestern health units will be in the red level.
Brant County, Eastern Ontario, Haldimand-Norfolk, Huron Perth, Lambton, Ottawa, Sudbury, Porcupine and Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District health units will be in the orange level.
Algoma, Grey Bruce, Northwestern and Peterborough health units will be in the yellow level.
Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District and Timiskaming health units will be in the least-restrictive green category.
We are fortunate enough to be considered an essential service in the Media Industry sector, however, we too, will be enforcing strict protective measures during this time.
OTBx Air has reviewed and updated it’s safety protocols to ensure that we keep our team and our clients safe and help minimize spread and interaction.
What does this mean for our clients?
- We require our clients to confirm that the property we are working at is free of anyone who may be ill or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We require our clients to confirm that the property we are working at is free of anyone who may be in quarantine as a result of international travel.
- We require our clients to clean and disinfect properties before our arrival.
- We require lockbox access to properties and/or clients to meet our team at the property and wait onsite at a safe distance either in their car or outside the home.
- We require listing properties being photographed or filmed to be vacated 30 minutes before our scheduled photography. This includes realtors, renovators, cleaners, stagers, etc.
- We require the property to have all lights on, toilet seats down and personal belongings put away.
- We are maintaining social distancing guidelines while onsite.
- We will still accommodate mic’d services, outdoors only, socially distanced, and the technician will verbalize how to affix the mic.
We understand that due to COVID there are limited places for your client to go during the shoot. We poilitely recommend any homeowners or tenants wait in their vehicle, the garage or go for a walk.
If you have any notes or shot requests, these can be provided outside the property or in advance to our Admin team email email@example.com.
Should someone be present indoors at the time of our shoot, our team member is instructed to wait in their vehicle until the 30-minute vacancy rule has been observed and an additional wait time cost of $100 per hour will be added to the invoice for wait time and will be billed in 15-minute increments beginning after 15 minutes of delay.
What you can expect from the OTBx Air Team?
- We have reduced the number of indoor photoshoots to three (3) per day per tech.
- We are limiting the number of people accessing the property to two (2) people maximum.
- We require our photography team to refrain from work if they are ill or have recently traveled
- Our photography team is being supplied with face masks, gloves and sanitizer for each job they perform.
- Our team will sanitize hands prior to entering the home or wear gloves.
- Our team will wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin during any period when they are in the indoor area.
- Our photography team will change their socks or cover their shoes between jobs to reduce spread.
- Our team will not use any washroom facilities.
- Our team will refrain from touching any surfaces and other items in the property during the site visit including furniture, bedding & appliances.
- Our team will not turn off lights or close interior doors.
- We will refrain from handshaking or connecting with any party and will respect the minimum required social/physical distance (2 metres) if an interaction at the site occurs
- Any agent filming that requires a microphone will be performed at social distance and the microphone will be sanitized between jobs.
- Our photography team will sanitize their equipment in between photoshoots.
Clients who request service during this time will be asked to acknowledge that they are aware of these restrictions and agree to them. OTBx staff are closely adhering to the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 safety protocols to keep us all as healthy and safe as possible while serving our customers during these difficult times.
We will continue to monitor and update our policies as new information and changes occur. We thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions related to our COVID-19 safety protocols, please contact us directly:
Your Partners at OTBx Air