What exactly is event videography?
It is the process of recording a live-action event on digital media is known as event videography. Videography is similar to cinematography (the film-making process), but it takes place outside of the motion picture industry.
Do you need a seasoned videographer for your upcoming event?
You may believe that an event team member can capture adequate footage of the event using a smartphone. Or you believe the event does not warrant the expense of a professional videographer.
However, high-quality video documentation of corporate events, galas, speeches, and company parties is an excellent way to raise brand awareness and interest in what you do. Hiring a videographer is essential if you intend to post your videos on YouTube or other social media platforms. OTBx Air have industry experts who deliver polished, in-focus results that are well-framed and accurate representations of the event.
Consider the following compelling reasons to hire a professional event videographer:
1. People who watch your corporate video are learning about your business. Presenting a video shot on someone’s phone may give the impression that you are unconcerned about your business. Prospective clients will notice the conscientious output of a professional video.
2. Professional videographers blend into the background. They are experts at staying out of the way and discreetly and without interruption recording your event. The person capturing event footage may frustrate attendees by obstructing views and disrupting activities if they lack training and experience.
3. Majority of the time, it is all about editing. A professional video tells the story of your event clearly and accurately from beginning to end. Though anyone can record continuous video, an event videographer edits the footage artistically to create a compelling series of scenes.
4. Videographers can include an upbeat soundtrack. A good videographer understands how to use music throughout a video to elicit an emotional response from the viewer, such as excitement, inspiration, or joy.
5. The finished product will be ready when you need it. Set a deadline with your event videographer, and they will meet it (barring any unexpected setbacks). Volunteer videographers may take too long, despite their best intentions. Putting together footage in post-production is difficult and technical; it takes experience to manage quickly.
How do you go about picking an event videographer?
To narrow your search, look for videos shot in your preferred style. A demo reel is a great way to get a sense of a videographer’s work. Look for full videos to see what kind of video content they’re capable of producing. Check our portfolio and see what you like, we know you’ll find a right fit.
Ready to connect with our team? Click here to book an event now!