Most sellers resort to typical marketing strategies, such as predictable listing descriptions, palatable social media postings, and uninteresting double-sided flyers… But you’re not like the majority of sellers. You’ve always had a flair for the dramatic, a taste for taking chances, and a drive to stand out from the crowd. Why not use that confidence to sell your home?
We’ve compiled a list of 5 unique ways to sell your home for sale so that it receives the attention it deserves. All of our techniques for selling your house at any price point are backed by real-life examples of creative genius and new twists on traditional tactics.
1. Use an inflatable dinosaur as a gimmick to get noticed
2. Non-traditional holidays, such as make up your own Holiday Day, are ideal for marketing
Here are some of the most absurd holidays:
Make Up Your Own Holiday Day, March 27
It’s a day to come up with a thing, person, animal, phrase, or dish to celebrate and make a holiday out of it.
This unofficial holiday recognizes all made-up holidays from the past, present, and future, and encourages people to come up with unique, funny, eccentric, important, and meaningful things to celebrate, observe and commemorate.
World Party Day, April 3
The festival is based on the ending of Vanna Bonta’s 1995 novel Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel, in which a countdown is set for April 3, 2000, when a worldwide synchronized celebration takes place. In 1996, the first Party Day was organized all over the world.
Organize a neighbourhood block party. Peace begins at home and with neighbourly behaviour. Spend time with your neighbours and enjoy!
Batman Day, May 1
The unofficial holiday honours and celebrates one of the most well-known comic book superheroes in the globe. While the origins of this holiday are uncertain, it is widely assumed that it commemorates the date in 1939 when the crime fighter first appeared in Detective Comics.
Put on a cape and go to work in a Batman costume. What’s an epic home viewing without some flair?
Sauntering Day, June 19
Sauntering Day is an annual holiday that encourages people to take a break from their hectic schedules and slow down for a while. Because the term sauntering appears in the day’s title, everyone is encouraged to take a leisurely stroll.
3. Make a short and sweet video
- Instagram: 15-20 seconds
- Facebook: 2 minutes
- YouTube: 2 minutes
- LinkedIn: 2 minutes
Choose a video subject based on your entire marketing budget and target audience:
- Music Video: On the internet, a little lip syncing goes a long way. Do you prefer to dance? Show off your best moves.
- Aerial adventure: Take buyers on an aerial tour of your home’s incredible location.
- Home Tour: Invest in the best team in OTBx and let’s get you those jaw-dropping shots
- Luxury Lifestyle: OTBx is the only team to consider when you want to highlight the property’s distinctive qualities if you’re selling a luxury house in a competitive market.